Tuesday, September 09, 2014

NOTD: Angelic Red

Hey everyone!

Last Saturday, I had a girly nail spa date with my friend at Make Me Blush Nail Spa and Beauty Lounge. I've been to the place and blogged about it and liked the service I received, especially the massage. I also love the interior of the place! Check out the details of the place here.

We had a mani/pedi combo that day which costs Php 320.00 only. And here's how my nails look like after our session:

Pretty, huh?
It's such a pretty, bold red shade that suits my skin tone really well. I'm not familiar with that nail polish brand though but I think it's an affordable one.

It was my friend's first time in Make Me Blush and she loved how it looks as well, especially the color combination of the furnitures.


Anyway, here are the photos of my nails and the polish used.


And for my toe nails,

Essie Nail Polish in Innocent

I am super loving this color! I think I'll buy one if I see one. 


And that's all for my NOTD.

But before I end this post, my friend and I had dinner at Ramen Nagi after our Nail Spa session. It was one of the yummiest Ramen I've had in a while so we were super, duper happy! I ordered the spicy one with spicy level 5! YUMMMM!



Anyway, that's all for now I guess. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment