Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Sunshine Blogger Award

Hey everyone!

I got nominated by Danica of The Couple Diaries as a Sunshine Blogger a few weeks ago and since it has been a while since I got tagged and posted something like this, I got a little excited. It did took a while for me to think of the answer though. Haha!

Anyway, I find the post really fun to answer and I guess it's a way for my readers to get to know me better. So I hope you enjoy reading...


The Rules:
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award (I made my own)
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger
4. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers that you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 Random Facts About Me:

1. I'm not a fan of chocolates. I like white chocolates because they have almost no chocolate content... it has cocoa butter though. Anyway, I don't like how chocolates taste like.

2. I've always thought of myself as a cat person. I love cats. I find them very beautiful whether they are domestic cats or the large ones. But my mom dislikes them because she wants to have a garden and stray cats usually poop on the soil. Haha! So I only have pet dogs. I currently have two baby dogs, Aqui and Bono and I love them to bits. :)


3. I used to hate red lipsticks. I thought that red lipsticks will accentuate all the flaws of your skin. Since I have acne-prone skin, I've avoided red lippies. Not until a few years ago when my sister bought this Revlon lipstick... the shade was Wine with Everything. I tried it and instantly fell in love with it. Now I love bold red lipsticks and it's my to-go-to color whenever I want to look pretty.

4. I collect cocktail rings. I have sensitive skin and it gets irritated when I wear some jewelry or leather, mostly my earlobes, wrists, and neck. But surprisingly, my fingers don't, so I use rings! I used to collect earrings though, I think I had more than 50 pairs. Now, I have around 30+ rings.

5. I love the visual arts. Whether it's a painting, a sculpture or a building, I appreciate them all! I love to see beauty and I also want to create my own ideas to something concrete. I draw, paint, and do other crafts. My dream is that my works can be seen and be appreciated by other people. Hopefully I can get better.

6. I LOVE Squall Leonhart! Haha! You might find this funny but I have this obsession with this character since I was 11 years old. I find him soooo good-looking that I started playing RPG games. Haha! And since then, I wanted to draw better. I used to draw cartoons and anime but since Squall is 3D, it made me inspire to draw better until I can finally draw his face. After that, I wanted to go a step further and draw real people! 

Img Src HERE.

7. I don't know much about KPop except for BigBang! I listen to them almost all the time. I don't understand majority of the lyrics but I like the beat and the melody of their music. They all have distinct voices and I do believe each member is talented. But the one who stood out the most is T.O.P. I actually started listening to BigBang when I first saw one of their MV's back in 2009. I just saw T.O.P's face and I instantly had a crush on him. Just look at how uberly gorgeous he is!
 Img Src                                   Img Src
 
 Img Src
 Img Src

Even with blue hair, he still looks great. He looks like CGI! Haha! And that pic above isn't even from a photoshoot. He barely has unflattering photos. I wish I'm like that. LOL Anyway, enough with the fangirling. :P

8. I LOVE cheese. I think many would relate here. I'm so glad that I'm not lactose intolerant. :P

9. I don't like orange. Not the fruit, but the color. For someone who works with colors most of the time, my least favorite is orange. I dunno why... I just don't like seeing it... especially if it's neon. :P

10. I love "princessy" stuff! The light pinks, laces, pretty jewelry, and the like! I love very feminine things, probably because I have a princess complex that I developed from watching too many Disney movies! Haha!

11. I don't like wearing shorts. Since I'm on the heavy side, I find my legs look so awkward when I wear shorts. Either my thighs are too big or I get grossed-out with the dimples and stretch marks. But the weird thing is, I like wearing skirts which exposes my legs too. Haha!


Questions from Danica:

1. What is your most favorite skin care brand? Why?
- Kiehl's. It started last year when I read a few reviews about a couple of their products. Since I'm desperate to lessen my acne problems, I gave it a shot even though it's more expensive than the usual skincare items I usually buy. Fortunately, these products work well on my skin and I became a fan! You can read my skin care routine here.


2. What product/s did breaks you out the most?Pond's toner. :(

3. What's your favorite movie this year?

This is a tough one... I barely watched any this year... probably Captain America: The Winter Soldier?

4. Straight hair or Curly hair?

I have straight hair but I get them curled. I have thin hair so I get it permed so that it looks thicker. :P

5. Can you share your day and night regimen?

I've posted it here and here. :)

6. How do you stay fit and healthy?

I am neither. I am overweight and I don't have much exercise. I know it's bad so I'm trying to change my lifestyle. Hopefully I can change and become healthier by proper exercise and diet.

7. Loose Powder or BB Cream?

- Ummmm... foundation? Haha! Anyway, I would pick Loose powder provided that I have a liquid foundation underneath and top it off with the powder. :P

8. What blog posts do you prefer to read?

Beauty reviews and makeup tutorials! :D



9. What's your favorite magazine?Hmmm... I used to read Preview but it has been years since I did... more than a decade perhaps. LOL I guess it's because I get my fashion and beauty sources from the internet nowadays.

10. Who's your celebrity crush?

- Haha! I've mentioned him above! T.O.P! :P

11. Are you attractive?
- Ummm... I believe I am. I hope people find me attractive too. Haha! :P


And that's all! Now it's these people's turn to share! 
My Sunshine Bloggers are the following:

1. Helen of Lucky Citrine
2. Tellie of Beauty by Tellie
3. Robin of Jacques Delight
4. Sharlynn of Black Mentos Beauty Box
5. Rae of Scatterbraintures
6. Hollie of Random Beauty by Hollie
7.  Pat of Becomingsleek
8. Elle by littELLEbarontheloose
9. Arian of Ari's In Wonderland
10. Gellie of So Gelleesh
11. Kath of Dear Kitty Kittie Kath

And my questions for you are:

1. What's your favorite makeup?
2. Where is your dream destination?
3. What's your favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
4. Indoors or outdoors person?
5.Your favorite Nail Polish brand is?
6. Dogs or cats?
7. What's your favorite clothing brand?
8. Do you drive?
9. What body part are you most attracted to?
10. What accessory do you like most?
11. Do you like to read books? Which is your favorite?

Can't wait to read what you have to say! :)


Cheers,

DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really enjoyed your revelations.. hahah :) I also don't like chocolates even the white one. I don't know why..hmmm.. maybe because it's soo sweet. I don't like sweet foods kasi nakakadagdag sa weight! hihi.. Thanks for answering btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag too. Had fun writing this post and it was great that we could share a little of ourselves to each other and to our readers. :)

      Delete