Monday, December 17, 2012

The Body Shop WinterTrend 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Smoky Copper

Hey everyone!

Remember my post regarding The Body Shop's WinterTrend Eye Definers?
I've mentioned there that during this Holiday Season, I have been sporting warm, metallic and shimmery eyeshadows partnered with a red lippie.

I've been using this palette along with the eye definers from The Body Shop, which were gifts from them as well during the blogger event I attended a couple of weeks back, to create the said look.

The Body Shop WinterTrend 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Smoky Copper

It's somewhat the same as the Winter Trend palette of last year's except that the colors are different. Now it's Moonstone and Copper while last year's were golden brown and silver black.
Even the box case is almost the same. :P
It has a tutorial on how to use the palette too! :D

The palette costs Php 1,495.00.

So when you open the box, here's what you'll see...

A square palette, quite the same as last year's.

and when you open it,
You see 4 eye shadows all warm and coppery!
The difference now is that all of them are powder eyeshadows unlike last year's that has 1 cream shadow among the quad.

Here's what's at the back of the palette. Just the same as what's on the box. It has a lifespan of 2 years.

It also includes an angled brush and an eye shadow brush. I love these brushes cuz they are so soft! ♥

And a closeup of the palette:
Warm, metallic and shimmery! So perfect for the holidays!

Here's the swatches!
They are so pigmented!
Especially the darkest one which is like chocolate brown.

Here's how I usually apply the eyeshadows:

I didn't follow the tutorial. Haha!
But I like adding depth to my eyes. But I usually add some black eyeliner to the look.
I also used the two eye definers from the collection for the inner and outer lower lash line. :)

And with the red lippie!
Not quite a flattering picture of me. Oh well. Haha! :P

Anyway, I love using this palette right now. It looks gorgeous on most people since it's all earth tones. It's so fitting for the Holidays where everything is happy and warm and sparkly!
I would love to get the Moonstone Palette as well.Hihihi.


So what do you think of this palette?
What looks do you do during this holiday season?


Cheers!
DAWN
 

9 comments:

  1. The colors are gorgeous! And I like that they have brushes included.
    Ano ba yan. This post is so tempting, haha! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Czjai - Haha! I already got the copper but I still want the Moonstone palette! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one! But I got the MeMeMe Goddess Eyes. The colors are similar too :) But not sure if they are as pigmented as TBS. But it does the job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look you created!! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the naked palette, nice eotd

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look you created! :) this is a gorgeous palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The palette itself does not have special shades but if you don't have them I'd recommend although their quads are pricey in my opinion. I love what you did, its very much what I do to enhance my small lids! Great job, lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls!

    Sharlynn - They can be a bit pricey. I suggest that you buy them when they are on sale. TBS discounts their products quite frequently! :)

    ReplyDelete