Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Little August Haul Post

 Hi dearies!

Today, my bro and I visited the new Robinsons Magnolia.
Most of the shops were still closed but we still enjoyed our time there nonetheless. The place is very bright and clean, a lot of our favorite food chains were there, and there were already lots of people!

Too bad I wasn't able to bring a cam to document our little mall visit.

We were craving for some noodles so we ate at Ramen Bar. The ramens were tasty and I love the drink we had... I forgot the name but it was some kind of yogurt soda.

I was supposed to drop by the Saizen store there but there were so many people in it so I just passed and probably visit it next time. :P

BUT
I still did a little shopping at Robinsons department store! 
No makeup this time though but more on my toiletries and skin and hair care!

 Bifesta Moisture Water Cleansing Lotion
I really don't know this brand but I ran out of my makeup remover and just gave this a try.

 I like this facial foam a lot. Made a review about this.

 Garnier Light Face creams - bought it because of the promo. I wanted to try them
Garnier Oil Clear Pore Tightening and Anti Shine Astringent

 Sunsilk Co-Creation Hair Fall Solution Shampoo

 Cream Silk Perfection Anti Hair Fall Detangling Spray and Intensive Treatment Mask

Essentials Hypo Allergenic Pocket Tissues
 
Asian Secrets Bengkoang Indonesian Whitening Bar

Besides those, we bought ourselves a bag of Cheetos and Chips Ahoy! Yuuummm.

Well, most of the items I bought are something I haven't used before. I will use them as soon as possible and probably do a review about them.
Just comment below if you are curious on any of them so I can make a review about them soon. :)


Cheers!
DAWN
 

5 comments:

  1. I am using the Garnier Oil Clear Astringent. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Asian Secret body scrub... I dunno that they got the soap, thanks for this post sis hopefully i can find one here in Ilocos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! We already have Bifesta Cleansing Lotion! I've read that it is a good makeup remover. Exciting! It's by Mandom a Japanese company who brought Gatsby in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. san ba ang rob magnolia na yan?
    nakakacurious.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam - curious to try it out and hoping it works on me as well! ♥

    Frozen Blossoms - I've been seeing good reviews of their scrub but I still have 2 tubs of scrubs that I have to finish off before buying a new one so I settled with their soap first. Hopefully the soaps are available there too. :)

    Cheska - Oh really? I didnt have any idea what Bifesta was when I bought it. Thanks for the info. I'm excited to use and do a review about it. :)

    Thiamere - Honestly, I have no idea. I just let my bro drive and I don't really pay attention sa streets na dinadaanan. The best answer I could give you is... Google maps! :p

    ReplyDelete