Monday, August 6, 2012

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Naked You

Hello ladies,

It's a stormy night tonight. Hope you and your families are safe. Anyway, since my exams were suspended for tomorrow, I opted to post something for tonight. Since my braincells are still exhausted from all the studying, just a swatch post for tonight.

Here is one of the MAC merchandise I got from Canada, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Naked You. Haven't really tried it yet


But it looks pretty cool and earthy.













Because of the color, I am not too sure if this is supposed to be a bronzer or a finishing powder.

Will try to make a review or an FOTD of this one after the exams... Hopefully my skin will permit it.

Cheers,
LIZ 

1 comment:

  1. MSFs are usually too glittery to be used as a finishing powder. They are more like highlighters. You can wear them on the cheeks, eyes, shoulders, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...