Friday, January 18, 2013

Past Holiday's Clothes Haul

Hello guys,

Finally done with my exams! Since I can't really go out shopping to celebrate the end of my torture days, I'll just share with you the shopping I did for the holidays.

New shirt for the New Year from Lhasa

Knit wear finds in Landmark, perfect for the recent cold weather we've been having lately.


And a new super slim pants from Mango... haven't bought a pair of pants in years! This one was a particular fave find since it looks quite a lot like a liquid legging pants. Though I am still looking for a great pair of liquid leggings.

I REALLY want to go clothes shopping in Divisoria soon... or anywhere with great finds and good bargain cause I'm broke. I hope to be able to get some new clothes this year. Anyway, that's it for today. :)

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment