Nivea introduces a promising new product to us!
I find this product interesting while I was browsing a press release about it.
Greetings from CASTRO & NIVEA Philippines!
The answer to lighter, fairer skin, once and for all. We would like to present to you the Philippines’s first and only intensive whitening and repair serum for the body.
NIVEA, helming the world’s best line-up of whitening products, introduces the NIVEA UV Whitening Serum.
This is NIVEA’s first foray in introducing serum to the Philippine market, in its pursuit to provide more long-lasting whitening products that do not only stop at whitening, but persist to create a healthier, more vibrant skin tone that lasts. The NIVEA UV Whitening Serum contains real Vitamin C, nature extracts, UV filters and Hydra IQ that ensure whiter, healthier, more even-toned and moisturized skin within just 14 days, with results that visibly last.
Below are 11 benefits found in just one product:
1. Advanced UVA & UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++
2. Nourishes sun damaged skin
3. Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone
4. Enhances and supports the skin renewal process
5. Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed
6. Enriched with natural Vitamin C from Camu Camu
7. Enriched with 95% anti-oxidant pure Vitamin C derivative
8. Light and non-sticky texture
9. Gives more radiant and fairer skin tone all over the body
10. Gives smooth and even skin tone all over the body
11. Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved
The new NIVEA UV Whitening Serum is currently available in all Watsons branches. It conveniently comes in 200ml tubes for only SRP 219.00.
To know more, visit
It's very much affordable too! Will definitely check this out when I go to Watsons soon. :)
Have you tried this new product yet from Nivea?