Monday, February 13, 2012

Watsons Eye Liner Sharpener

 Hello!

I was just browsing at Watsons a few days ago just to check what's new on some of the makeup brands available there.

 I was eyeing some brands that are affordable since I'm on a very tight budget. I was able to buy some eyeliners from Shawill that I will be doing a review in a few days.

Since I was buying some eyeliners, I remembered that I needed to buy a good eye pencil sharpener. I already have a good one from 4U2 but it can only sharpen the thin eye liner pencils. I want one that can sharpen those 'jumbo,' as I call them, or eye pencils with a bigger diameter.

So I picked out...

 Watsons Eye Liner Sharpener

It was only Php59.00 so I don't think it would be such a big waste if it would not sharpen my liners nicely.

So I tried it out immediately when I got home.
 I took 2 of my liners that needed sharpening.
The thin one is a Clinique eye liner pencil and the thicker one is from Pop Beauty.

 and here's the result! 
It sharpened my eye liners really well! It didn't break the liner nor the wood of the pencil. It sharpened it smoothly. It can sharpen the pencils like it could be a deadly weapon! But I chose not to... I don't like my liners too pointy. :)

It is also not messy since it has a cover. :)

I'm quite happy with the purchase. I don't know why I keep ignoring this because it really has been a while since I planned on buying a sharpener for thicker eye liner pencils. :P


What do you think of this purchase?
Do you know other eye liner sharpeners that are affordable and works well?


Cheers,
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. I need a new sharpener for my eyeliners. Will try this one. Thanks for reviewing this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Gellie! Glad to be of help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like too pointy liners too! Nice find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is ever bilena. It's good, and it doesn't make my liner overly pointy too.

    ReplyDelete