Monday, August 25, 2014

All About Dermcare

Hey dears!

 3 weeks ago, I went to Robinsons Galleria to check out the Red Hot Sale that is happening for the whole month of August. I've visited some shops that participated and one place that offered really good deals is Dermcare.


What is Dermcare?

Here are some info I got from their press release for your information:


 Honestly, I am not aware of Dermcare until that day I visited their branch at Robinsons Galleria. I can't believe that I didn't know about this for so long, it has been around for 30 years and has dozens of branches around the Philippines. One branch is even 5 minutes away from me. 

And just by looking at the pictures, the interiors of their branches look beautiful and extravagant. Jazz, from their marketing team, told me that every branch looks different from the other, like they have a different theme. Here's how the one from Robinsons Galleria look like:




I'm loving the hair salon part. This is like a colorful turkish design interior if I am not mistaken. The room is very bright and the windows are really big that during night time, you'll get a good view of the city lights.


The couple's room is my favorite as stated in my previous blog about the place.

There are cozy massage beds that are side by side,


there's a sauna room,

and even a fancy tub for washing off products like when you avail the body scrubs.

If you're wondering what kind of services they provide, check out this list below:

They also do waxing at very affordable prices!

So much services at very affordable prices. I am already thinking of availing two services soon. It's amazing that Dermcare provide treatments for the face, hair and body. It's like you don't have to look for other places because Dermcare provides the convenience of giving you all these services in one place. I haven't tried any of them yet but I will soon and I will surely blog about my experience so I hope you wait for it. ;)

During the Robinsons' Red Hot Sale, Dermcare at Robinsons Galleria has these amazing offers:

Diamond Power Peel for only Php 500
Body Scrub for Php 450
Eyelash Extension for Php 500
and a hair rebonding session for only Php 1,500 at ANY LENGTH!

That's for the whole of August so you have until next week to get these amazing offers!

Here are the list of branches if you'd like to visit them:


And for more details about Dermcare, check out their 


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment