Sunday, March 02, 2014

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 30

Hello loves!

The Body Shop released their Spring Trend Collection where they introduced their Limited Edition Hair Chalk. Other products included in the collection are shimmer cubes and lip glosses. The Body Shop sent us one of each a month ago and this is one of the loots we received:

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 30

This is Php 1,295.00 and the collection offers two shades.


At the bottom of the palette are names of each shade...

And here's a closeup of the shades. I've arranged them according to how it is listed at the label.

The shades included in the palette aren't that unique. I have palettes from other brands that have almost the same shades.

But even though I don't find it unique, I still love how pigmented they are!

Check out the swatches below:

Aren't they vibrant? Even if they are very neutral shades, they still look fun and very alive because of its boldness and shimmer.

Below's how I usually apply the palette:




I added a blue eyeliner to add that extra "UMPH" to the look.

With a really good eye primer, the eyeshadows last the whole day on my lids.

I wish I could try the pink version. It looks so cute and feminine. If only it were a little more affordable, I would get one too! :P

Do you like The Body Shop's Shimmer cubes? What do you think of this particular one? 


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. I love the first 2 shades :D Yun lang kasi foolproof for me hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like all the shades pero I have palettes with the same color na e. :P

      Delete