Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature 3 in 1 Eye Pencil in Blanc

Hey loves!

I finally found an affordable nude liner for my waterline! I wanted one to brighten up my eyes and a white one looks to harsh on the eyes. It's hard to find a matte, nude one that is affordable so I was so happy that I stumbled upon this pretty thing. Actually, I already had this product since November and I haven't blogged about it for some unknown reason. :P

Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature 3 in 1 Eye Pencil in 08 Blanc

I forgot the exact price but I think this is around Php 300-400.00.


Some details on the product from the website:

3 In 1 Eye Pencil

Intense colour and creamy texture with castor bean oil
The 3-in-1 Pencil, a sublime look with high holding power.
A soft pencil for delicate and precise application of khol (at the inner eye), and liner (at the edge of the upper and lower eyelids), or, when blurred with a finger or brush, eye shadow. A smoothgliding texture that makes your eyes look intense from the first application and can be blended in with a finger or brush for effect and shading.

3-in-1 Eye Pencil contains all the natural benefits of Castor oil. 

Tested under ophthalmological supervision.


Below are more details listed on the pencil:

This is a very creamy, pigmented and matte eye liner. It contains 1.3g and has a shelf life of 12 months.


It says it's Blanc which is white but this is like a light beige one. Just see the swatches below:
on paper

on my arm

See how bold and matte it is? So lovely! 

And my eyes before and after I applied:

Without

With the product

I kind of applied it quite messily. It would look better once I apply a dark liner or powder shadow below the lash line. 

This liner has a decent lasting power considering I wear this on my waterline. I reapply every 3 hours. 

I'm happy with this product and I highly recommend this if you're looking for a nude liner to brighten your eyes.

Do you use nude liners?
Have you tried Yves Rocher's Khol liners too?


Cheers!
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. Majolica's Jeweling Pencil in Highlight is a similarly off-white waterline liner and its staying power is intense! I still had it on after 9 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you'd mention where you got it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tellie - I plan on buying that too when I saw the photo on their FB page. Now I got more excited!

    To Anonymous, I bought it in one of their branches in SM Southmall. They have other branches you could check out like in Trinoma and SM North. Not familiar with other places though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think may nahanap na din akong cheaper Nyx Wonder Pencil, and it comes in 3 nude shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rae - I saw that too but haven't ordered kasi I have this one already and another which I will post a review of soon.

    ReplyDelete