Sunday, October 07, 2012

Prestige Eyeliner in Rhapsody

Hello beautiful people!

Eyeliners. Don't you just love them?
It adds the extra definition to your eyes.
I am a fan of eyeliners whether it's liquid, gel or pencil. So I collect them! I have quite a number of shades now.
And this one that I will share with you in today's post is one of my current favorites.

Prestige Eyeliner in Rhapsody

Details on the pencil:

This is my first eyeliner from the brand.


The color is like electric blue as you will see in the swatch below...


I usually apply it on my inner rim. It's very pigmented so it is very noticeable even in the rims. But since my eyes get teary at times, especially when sleepy which is very often, I have to reapply once in a while.

(Sorry for the uber dark eye bags. Wasn't able to conceal it)

 Though I really like this eyeliner, I rarely use it since the color isn't something that would suit most makeup looks or outfits. But this one just looks so good and I usually use it when I do creative looks.

Do you collect eyeliners too?
Do you have any from Prestige too?


Cheers!
DAWN
 

8 comments:

  1. that's really pretty, the swatch looks similar to my mac technakhol pencil in auto-de-blu which I literally just received a few days ago. I rarely line my waterline with black. I usually use brown or dark purple... Now I'm really excited what blue on my waterline looks like. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I also have the same eyeliner, and yes, it's somehow hard to use it, especially with my neutral style haha! Still, if I feel like having a bluish ( lol ) fun, I will definitely grab that eyeliner again !

    I love your blog! =D

    Steph
    www.traveliztera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Dawn! :) Where did you purchase it? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not one to collect eyeliners but I do have the odd coloured eyeliner here and there which I tend to ignore. However, I've noticed the coloured liner trend on the waterline seems to be getting popular and I really like how it gives the eyes a fun yet subtle pop of colour!

    A fun dark blue on the waterline definitely makes eyeliners more fun! =D

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! hope you check mine too :)

    http://rrraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much is this sis? I didnt know prestige has liners. Well maybe i just didnt saw it. :)

    by the way you have a new follower. Mind to follow back?
    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this would look really nice of creative looks! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! where can you buy Prestige eyeliners locally? I've been wanting their white pencil for the longest time....

    ReplyDelete