Tuesday, October 09, 2012

EOTD : Back to Purple

Hi guys!

Yet another EOTD post again for today.

I looooove purple. Most of my EOTD's usually has purple in it if you have noticed.
It's just so regal and feminine that I can't get enough of it!

So here's another purple EOTD but with gold and a defined winged black liner.





I used my Sleek Divine Palette again for this EOTD.
For my eyeliner, I used In2it's Felt tip Liner.

What do you think of this EOTD?
Do you like purple eye shadows too?

Cheers!
DAWN
 

8 comments:

  1. I love the combination of colors. What colors are those? Purple and gold ba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple. Sleek palettes look nice! We don't have them in Canada and the site won't ship the palettes I like lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I always like your EOTDs :) GREAT color combination :D How's the in2it felt tip liner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice feedbacks.

    Yen - yup!

    Aya - it works great except it smudges on me when I have the uber oily lids whenever I am outside all day.

    ReplyDelete