Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rimmel Sunshimmer 3 in 1 Shimmering Bronzer in Bronze Goddess

Hello darlings!

I know summer's up but that doesn't mean we can't do our Bronze Goddess pegs! I for one love the bronzed up look and have wanted to perfect it on me. But I always end up overdoing it, mostly because I don't know what shade to put... and that I always think one shade can do it all.

So... recently I've been experimenting on the bronzed up look with this bronze palette from Rimmel.

So this is the Rimmel Sunshimmer 3 in 1 Shimmering Bronzer in Bronze Goddess


Ingredients and information on the product.

So obviously, this does not come with a mirror, nor does it come with a brush. It's simply this.




What I like most about this though, is that it's multi-toned, so it makes it easy for me to play around with the look. Although the colors seem to be a little more flattering for caucasian and other more fairer asians, I think  it kind of works good on me too... I mean, it does get the job done.

So, all-in-all, this is a handy tool for trying a bronzed up look... I just need more practice to make it perfection.

What I like:
multi-toned
fairly pigmented
easy to blend

What I don't like:
no mirror

So, any tips and tricks for helping me achieve that bronzed up look with this product? Any other local products with similar effect or offer?

Cheers,
LIZ

6 comments:

  1. I love multi-toned bronzers! I haven't tried Rimmel yet, but I've always been in love with my Milani Afterglow which gives me just the right bronzy shade perfect for my skin tone. I personally prefer blending all three colors before applying it on my cheeks and temple, then using the lightest color for highlight :)

    PS: I haven't come across a local multi-toned bronzer yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! where did you bought this? btw, i'm a thomasian blogger too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty (: Wanna see it on your face :D

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @the purple doll - how much does that cost? I haven't seen a local bronzing palette as well. Dawn bought hers online... so I guess, we can only find them online.

    @bargain hunter - well, hello fellow thomasian. what college? the bronzer, i bought it when I went to Canada at Shopper's drug mart.

    @natalie - will do an FOTD post using only this soon... hopefully by this weekend Dawn and I can start on that. :)

    @Frozen Blossoms and Janet - good find eh? :)

    ReplyDelete