Sunday, October 05, 2014

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach

Hey dears!

I got a new lippie that I'm super obsessed with!
And this is the first product I've used from this brand. I actually wasn't aware of the brand before I received this from my August Glamourbox.

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach
Php 950.00

So let's get to know the product better from the packaging... errr... that's just the ingredients list. :P


And more info from the website:

One step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious look.They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. All shades contain antioxidants and Vitamin E while the formula provides a lightweight layer of lasting color to make you feel fresh all day. Color will last in a perfect condition up to five hours without eating or drinking.


So my first thoughts were... it's Php 950.00??? That's quite expensive! I dunno much about the brand so I was really shocked that this liquid lipstick costs that much. It doesn't look like it. The packaging is sooo lacking in the design factor and the materials don't look like anything special either. In other words, it looks cheap. I guess I don't feel like it looks like the price. But it does carry 8g of product so that's quite a lot for a lipstick. :)

I was just hoping that the quality will make up for the packaging... and I'm very happy to say that it does!

The applicator is a doe foot applicator. This can cover my lips. No need to double dip!

A swatch on my hand

You can definitely see the beautiful creamy texture of the lipstick. The pigmentation is super awesome too. This reminds me of the ELF Studio Lip Stain and the NYX Soft Matte Cream Lipstick. Click here for my comparison. The thick pigmentation is like NYX's but the buttery consistency is definitely like ELF's!

I love the shade so much! This is one of my all-time favorite shade of pink. This lipstick became an instant go-to lippie for my everyday makeup.

Here's the lipstick applied on my lips.
It emphasizes the lines of my lips but I really don't mind that. If you do, then I suggest you skip the matte finish and just add some gloss.


This liquid lipstick is super long-lasting. It can last the whole day and will only start to fade when you eat or drink. I'm very impressed and I am an absolute fan of the shade! And oh, the scent is super yummy vanilla! My favorite! :D :D :D


If it weren't for the price, I'd get more shades but I think I will have to refrain from buying many... maybe one or two shades only... for now...? Haha! Or I could always go for a cheaper alternative. ;)

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach? 


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this shade is such a beautiful dusty rose! I would love this but in a lipstick form! I have dryer lips so I don't like matte finishes from stains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Matte ones really dry the lips bad. That's why it became a habit of mine to use lip scrubs and balms because I just love matte lippies so much!

      Delete
  2. Uy totoo yan. I like how it doesn't feather out. I'm not yet sure how longwearing it is but it's been great for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOOOOONGWEARING siya talaga. Haha! Even I don't know the extent pero whole day talaga unless you're eating something that has sauce or sabaw. :P

      Delete
  3. I love the shade! The finish is medyo 50-50, depending on how I like my lips for the day. It's super matte kasi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matte is LOVE for me kasi e. But it looks bad pag nagdadry na lips so yeah, there are bad days din when to use matte. :P

      Delete