Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 2014 Haul

Hey dears!

Sharing the stuff I bought this month... well, actually last weekend. LOL
Been staying at home for the past couple of weekends prior to last weekend so I really missed buying something. Haha! I didn't buy much but I am very excited to try all these.

First are clothes from Forever21. My bro promised me that he'll buy me something as a gift for my birthday. He gave me the freedom to choose whatever I want but I was given a limit. I decided to get something I could wear because it has been a while since I bought some clothes.

And this is what I picked. It's a loose shirt that doesn't make me look fatter than I already am. LOL. This really flatters my skin as well! Got it for Php 915.00.

And while I was browsing one of the racks, I saw these two lovely tops that I can just have to buy...
Got this for Php 879.00.

Php 1,275.00

And of course I have to drop by the beauty section of SM department store to buy some beauty essentials.

Watsons Foot Peeling Mask with Papaya and Lactic Acid
Php 229.00

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania
Php 390.00

Tony Moly Lacquer Glitter and Nail Stickers
Php 178.00 and Php 25.00

Tony Moly HD Hair Lotion
Php 228.00

I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet - Pore Care
Php 78.00

And I got a BCDation and Intense Care LS CC Cream sachet as freebies! Yay!

And those are my stuff! Find something interesting? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment