Monday, November 11, 2013

The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub

Hello dearies!

Last July, I shared a review on The Body Shop's Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash and I really liked the product because it suits my oily, blemished skin and the cool sensation it gives is just awesome!

Last September, The Body Shop, Philippines sent a new product from their Tea Tree line that got me really excited.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub 
Product size is 3.3 fl oz.

 Below are product info from the press release:


And more info from the website:

This skin-clearing facial scrub combines micro-fine exfoliants with bursting beads to help unclog pores without over-drying. Use a few times a week for skin that feels super clean and instantly smooth.
  • Suitable for blemished skin
  • Skin instantly feels soft, smooth and super clean
  • Pores look visibly clearer and face feels purified


Since I have oily acne-prone skin, TBS' Tea Tree line suits me the most. I've used quite a number of products from the line and I believe that it goes well with my skin.


 The product has tiny beads for exfoliation. I prefer the beads to be smaller but it performs good as it is so it doesn't matter much. I use this twice a week. It's not good to use a scrub daily so I recommend you don't go beyond twice a week. :)

The scrub smells good. If you're aware of how the tea tree line smells like, that's the scent this product has. The cool feeling plus the scent makes me feel relaxed whenever I use this.

After I use it, my skin feels softer and smoother! I really love it! :D

Besides the awesome performance from this facial scrub, there's another good quality about this product just like most of The Body Shop's stuff...

Tea Tree

Our Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil comes from the foothills of Mount Kenya. Tea tree leaves are picked by hand and steam-distilled to release the oil. Our trade with the Kenya Organic Oil Farmers Association encourages sustainable and organic farming methods which help to preserve the area’s natural biodiversity. For more information, visit our Community Fair Trade section.

 Do you like cooling scrubs? Have you tried The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub yet? How about the other products from their Tea Tree range?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment