Friday, November 29, 2013

NOTD : Bobbie Cocktail Hour Gradation Nail Polish

Hello guys!

Last September, when I celebrated my birthday, one of the gifts I received was a set of nail polishes. This gift was from Carizza, of http://www.carizzachua.com/. Thank you! :)


So I used it for the first time today and it reminds me of the sets I have used before from Etude House. I guess this is a much, much, more affordable version (I'm just not sure what the exact cost of this one is).


So below are pictures of the info on the box:

The box contains these three nail polishes:

So I followed the instructions and applied Shaker 1 first...


Twist 2 next but instead applying it from cuticle to the center, I did it from tips to the middle.


And finally added the glitter chunks using the Garnish 3...

And here are the photos of my nails:

That's all for now. 
More beauty posts tomorrow!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment