Saturday, June 06, 2015

NOTD: Skin Food Nail Vita

Hi girls,

Just wanted to quickly share with you this nail polish from Skin Food which Dawn had brought from her trip to Korea. 


Anyway, the polish line is Nail Vita. And it's quite a good polish actually.


Here it is applied on my nails and it just instantly brightens my fingers. It also lasted one whole week without chip and dries up pretty quick after application. It's easy to apply, but needs about 3 coats to achieve the same color as the bottle.


You can check their other colors in their branches. If you like this one. There are a bunch of others which Dawn has and I might just feature them in the coming days.

Cheers,
LIZ

7 comments:

  1. Is there some kind of special ingredient with Skin Food polishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey CJ! I tried looking at their website but the only thing that the description mentioned is that it has Vitamins and Keratin. Not so specific. :P

      Delete
    2. Hahah oh well. Kasi Skin Food typicall ganun diba? At least we know it has keratin. :P

      Delete
  2. This is a really cute color. So fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...interesting. Well this is something worth checking out. I love the color and I am so curious on what other colors this brand has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of ripe avocadoes. Nakaka-crave. :p

    ReplyDelete