Thursday, June 11, 2015

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose

Hello everyone!

Going for a "no-makeup" look, but still want that red, luscious yet natural looking lips? Say no more, I found the product you are looking for!

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose
You can get this at Beauty Bar for Php 650.00.

I am a fan of Burt's Bees lip balms because they keep my lips moisturized, but wouldn't it be better if it also adds more color to your lips while keeping them soft and smooth? Check out their tinted lip balms!


It's beautifully packaged for a lip balm tube. Important details are in the labels and they highlight that this product is 100% natural. That is one of the reasons why I like Burt's Bees. I find that what is natural is mostly mild and safe (unless you are allergic to something). 


Info from the website:

For just a hint of color and a whole lot of conditioning. The Botanical Waxes in these softly tinted balms will take your lips to lovely in one pretty swipe. They come in a range of 11 naturally flattering shades, 2 of which are new! Forest Flower and Zinnia.

• Adds a hint of natural color
• Nourishes with Shea Butter and Botanical Waxes 
• Available in 11 sheer, wearable every day shades

Anyway, the shade I have is Rose. It's a bright, sheer red shade that will make your lips look healthier! 


It smells of roses and when you apply this, there's no waxy feeling!


Here's a closeup of the product:

And the swatches:

on my arm

on my lips

See! It's still my lips but with a little gloss and looking hydrated and healthy. This would be perfect for those who prefer to wear little makeup or who wants a "No makeup look." I have a friend who LOVES this product and swears by it! I recommend you check out all 11 shades of this lip balms and try them for yourselves. :)


Cheers,
DAWN


10 comments:

  1. I love how it has a hint of color. I'm too pale to work with clear or sheer lip stuff... especially since my lips are a bit dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that the color still looks natural on my lips. Some of the shades look too pale on my lips too and I wouldn't dare try them on. Haha! I'd rather stick to the deep reds and fuchsia, or just go with none-tinted ones.

      Delete
  2. I have this in Honeysuckle and rose. Honeysuckle doesn't look good on me and I haven't opened Rose yet because I have too many lip balms lying around XD I need to finish them first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the Honeysuckle and the color doesn't look flattering just by looking at it. Haha! Me too! I have so many balms I need to finish! :P

      Delete
  3. I don't understand why Burt's Bees is soo pricey here. :/
    I like that they're all natural though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. been looking or a tinted lip balm.. php650 is way too steep or my budget..can you recommend other good brands,which are cheaper? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I like Snoe's lipbalms but I dunno if they have tinted ones. The Carmex tinted balms are nice and the LipIce ones have good reviews but I haven't tried that yet. The Nivea tinted balms are just so-so for me.

      Delete
  5. I have Hibiscus, and I even wear it around the house when I want a pick-me-up lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hibiscus looks super pretty! I want to try that next. :D

      Delete