Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kojie San Skincare

Good evening ladies,

So today, we give to you a very short review of the Kojie San complete skin care line.


In truth, I am not much of a fan of whitening products anymore although I decided to give this one a try since my skin is not evenly colored. You see, I walk to school/work everyday and I rarely take out my umbrella so I have shirt lines and skirt lines over my arms and legs.

So I followed the instructions as was written on the box.


The kit came with this chic purse.


So let's go the products:

First off is the Kojic Soap.

It really looks a lot like your regular papaya soaps and smells like it too. It's a little drying on the skin and though I only used this on my body, according to the guide, you can also use it on your face. Also, like most beauty soaps, it did not last me longer than 2 - 3 weeks. But then again the soap costs roughly less than a hundred and you can buy them in threes for a cheap price so that issue may not be a problem for a lot of people.


I will comment on the whitening part later as a general take on the whole skincare package.


As for the cleanser, I have long had this idea that whitening toners equates to peeling and pain. Fortunately it wasn't the case with this one. I wouldn't have known what I'd do with it if it stung my face even just a little. So, going back, the cleanser has a mild formula, and does a decent job of cleaning up after a day's toil. I did not break out with this toner so I keep it always in my travel kit. 


I did not like the accompanying lotion and face cream much. The lotion was not as moisturizing. Plus, somehow, when I was applying the lotion on my arms, something felt like it got stung.  The face cream was also fragrant and really easy to use.


So, in truth, I did not see any results whatsoever. None of my friends noticed me getting lighter plus I did not see the difference in the two colors. It may also be because I tend to walk around a lot so I'm always exposed to the sun. I think the product would be more helpful to those people who do not spend a lot of time out in the sun or are frequent sunblock user.


Each item costs roughly 150-200 so it's really affordable. 

I am not saying that it does not work, I just was not able to use it in time for the effects to kick in

So are you in the Kojic Acid bandwagon or not?

Cheers,
LIZ.



No comments:

Post a Comment