Friday, July 26, 2013

Pretty in Pinkbox

Hello beauties!

Do you love accessorizing yourself since you were a kid? I do! 
I've always wanted to look like a pretty princess since I was little but life was so different back then and the little extra bling was something my mom couldn't buy for me. 

That's why nowadays, I just buy whatever accessory I see that is in my liking. I want to spoil myself with all things pretty that I can afford! One of the places I check out is Pinkbox because they have cute items at affordable prices!

So I was excited when I received an invite to one of their events. It took place yesterday at Zarzuela, East Wing of Shangri La Plaza. 

The place was decorated with lots of pink and flowers!

Each chair has this set up on the table—refreshments, sweets and a basket of goodies!

My pink corsage matches my pink cupcake! Cute, huh?

I have actually been in Zarzuela. I've eaten there with my bro a couple of months ago so I had an idea on what kind of food would be served.


I liked the arrozcaldo and the gulaman drink looked awesome.

After eating, the bubbly host, Karrots Nazareno, started the main event.


We had an introduction from Pinkbox's owner, Ms. Nelly See.


Pinkbox started back in 2002. What started as a mother's love for her daughter to have fancy, cute accessories became a successful accessory brand with over 40 retail locations!

And we also heard more good news about Pinkbox and their products and services from their brand manager and beauty blogger, Liz.

I'll tell you more about it in a different post. :)

And finally, they unveiled Pinkbox's newest face:


I also got to hang with fellow bloggers! A lot of them were there! Too bad I wasn't able to take photos of most of them...

Genzel, Me and Tellie

with Bec
Finally I got to see you in person!! :D

Also took photos at the photobooth with Carizza!
I also took one with Tellie. She has the hardcopy though. :P

I'd like to thank Pinkbox for inviting me and for these lovely goodies!

The event is just part 1 of my post, I'll post the new products and services from Pinkbox tomorrow so stay tuned for it!

For more info on Pinkbox, check out the following:




Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment