Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review: Allue Eau de Colognes

Hi Gorgeous readers!

Smelling fresh is always important! 
Filipinos are very particular of what they smell like. Even our ancestors from the pre-hispanic era, whom I learned from my trip to the Ayala Museum, bathe around twice a day! 

Personally, I keep my stash of perfumes and eau de toilettes which I interchange according to what my mood was that day.

And of course, there's the classic colognes! It's been a while since I had one. I remember having lots when I was younger (like my pre-teens-teens). I haven't been buying these since I prefer a stronger dose of fragrance now. 

(Confused about the differences of perfumes, toilettes and colognes (I know I was)? Then Click HERE)

But now I got myself 2 bottles of them!

Allue Eau de Cologne in Cheer Me Up and Gossamer Wings

Allue Cheer Me Up Eau de Cologne 100ml

says:
Feel and smell explicitly lovely by just a spritz of Girl Next Door Eau de Cologne

Ingredients:
Aqua, Ethyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cl 42090

Cheer Me Up has this sort of a mild cool/chill smell. I can't say it is floral nor citrus-y. It can even pass as a unisex cologne according to my sis!

Allue Gossamer Wings Eau de Cologne 100ml

says:
Feel and smell explicitly lovely by just a spritz of Fairy Tale Eau de Cologne

Ingredients:
Aqua, Ethyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cl16035, Cl19140

I like this scent. It's a mild floral-ish yet playful scent! It's girlier if compared to Cheer Me Up. :)

The colognes smell light and fresh. Very young and playful, fit for tweens up to the young-at-heart! 
When sprayed on skin, the scent may linger only around 2-3 hours. Probably because of the high humidity and the heat! But on clothes, although it became faint, lasted the whole day while I was in school!


More infos on the Eau de Colognes:

Available in 6 Variants
Allue Fairy Tale Pixie Dust
Allue Fairy Tale Gossamer Wings
Allue Fairy Tale Magic Wand
Allue Girl Next Door Cheer Me Up
Allue Girl Next Door Feel So Fuzzy
Allue Girl Next Door Oh So Pretty

*These are quite good as presents for younger sisters, nieces and daughters this holiday season!

 What else can be expected of Allue?
Allue My First has 3 lines that depict the personality of the modern tween -- Glam Rock, Fairy Tale (where I probably belong) and Girl Next Door. Aside from scents, Allue has a wide array of personal care products for tweens such as pressed powders, eye shadows, lip balms/ gloss, cheek blusher, lotion, hair and makeup accessories and a lot more. The color cosmetics are mildly formulated to suit a tween's delicate skin and are safe to use as certified by the FDA (Food & Drugs Administration).

Still curious for more?
You can check out Allue's Facebook Page

Oh!
And don't forget to join HBC's Week 4 Christmas Giveaway!


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment