Sunday, July 17, 2011

My New Majolica Majorca Items ♥

 Went to Mall of Asia yesterday with Liz to watch Harry Potter 7 part 2. I can't believe it's over... Anyway, I wasn't planning on buying anything except for a laptop cooler and the gel liner I promised Liz I'd get for her 2 months ago (haha!). But because of my weakness on pretty things, I wasn't able to say no on these Majo 2x items!

 Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Liner in Blue. It's one of their best-sellers recently. (Php595.00)

 Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Foundation.  (Php1,345.00)

 Just look how beautiful the packaging is!!! ♥♥♥

 And if you buy the foundation, you get a free Nail polish! There are different colors to choose from and I chose the Jeweling Line in GD892. It's for nail arts.

And if your purchases are worth Php 1500 or more, you get this free bag!

*Their promo will run from July 1 - July 31, 2011.


I haven't tried them out. Still busy with school work. :( But I will as soon as I can finish atleast half of what I need to. Haha. Just taking a little break for now. Well, off to work again! See ya!



Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Nice Majo Majo haul. Looking forward to your review of that foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pammy! Will do that review as soon as I can! :D

    ReplyDelete