Friday, July 15, 2011

What we were doing in the CR for 30 minutes

Hi Girls! 

I've been really busy in school that's why I haven't been able to post more often. My classmates and I have been really busy with our plates and thesis that we just relax and entertain ourselves with little things like getting nail arts and eating fatty foods like pizza (yummm).

Today, we did something a little different. We bonded in one of our school's comfort rooms... cutting bangs! My friend, Renz, is actually a good 'hairstylist.' She sometimes cuts her own hair and I find them really good and quite edgy. My friends, Anna and Bel, will be her 'clients' for the day.


 Renz, our hairstylist.

 Anna went first. (Sorry I don't have a before pic of her hair.) :P

She asked for side bangs although it sorta look like full bangs. 


 Here's what she looks like after. Either cut looks good on her in my opinion. :P

Next client is Bel. She hasn't gotten bangs for a long, long, long time... if not ever. haha! She even told me before that she doesn't comb her hair regularly. I didn't thought it was weird though since I did had my hair permed and I barely comb it (only in the shower).
Bel's before pic.
 She's very nervous because we didn't tell her what cut she will get. :P


 And here are her After pics. She looks sooooo cute!!!

I waited for my turn to get my bangs cut since mine is longer now. But Renz is very nervous to cut mine. I don't understand why. Hmph!

Anyway, next post will be one of my makeovers again. It's been a very long time since I made any makeover posts and I really missed doing them. So I asked our resident hairstylist to be my makeover victim once again. She, with no hesitation, agreed to my offer. Haha!



Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Renz is a good hairstylist! You all look pretty. =)

    http://marshee13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I miss UST.

    You should consider becoming a hair architect :P (Thanks for the tag)

    ReplyDelete