Saturday, July 16, 2011

Renz's 2nd Makeover

 As mentioned in my previous post, I got my classmate, Renz, to be my next makeover victim... again. I just missed putting makeup on someone else besides myself, my bestfriend, Liz, or on my sister, Trace. Anyway, we were in school so I didn't put too much nor any bold colors. I went with neutral colors.

 Here's my victim, Renz. She's already beautiful without makeup on as you can see in this pic:


But of course I insisted on putting makeup on her just for fun!

MAKEUP USED:
Covergirl Foundation Clean Makeup in Buff Beige
Dollface Cosmetics Consealer Palette
Fashion 21 Loose Powder in No.1
Maybelline BrowDefinist in Brown
Majolica Majorca Jewelry Eyes in RD784
Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown 
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
San San Soleil Lipstick in Nude Carribean

 Here's what she look like now. I apologize for the poor quality pics because I'm only using a cheap digicam. haha. Just a light makeup (for me) for everyday!

 And I also curled her hair and did a half ponytail. So princessy! haha!

 More pictures! (her poses doesn't match her makeup. haha!)


So there you have it. I'll find more people to victimize. Haha. Makeovers are like one of my hobbies now. I just love prettifying! :P


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment