Friday, March 03, 2017

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in M CR 342

Hey loves!

I bought my first Shu Uemura lipstick! It's saddening that the brand is leaving the Philippines so I'm glad that I was able to get one before their counters closed.

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in M CR 342

I bought it for PhP 1,000.00.


I bought this shade because I love this color. It's more like pinkish peach since it is more on the peach side than pink. I also love wearing matte lippies more.

For information about this product, here are the labels on the box:



And more info from the website:

comfort matte you dare to wear everyday.
The new super-matte lipstick is the perfect combination of extreme matte and ultimate comfort with moisturizing ingredients to deliver the smoothest matte finish with all-day comfort. 

The unique creamy texture is available in 15 wearable shades perfect for many occasions!


I love the packaging. It looks so clean and sleek! The silver tube looks so elegant, clean, and simple, but the clear plastic around the tube gives a modern twist. The slim fonts of the brand logo gives it a classy vibe.


Even the bullet looks so modern but classy.


This color is a perfect every day lipstick for me. It works well with my skin and it's pretty close to my favorite color.

Swatch on hand

I got the swatch in one swipe and it's really pigmented. It glides smoothly because of the creamy texture, yet the finish is matte.


On my lips

I love it! I love the color, I love the texture, I love pretty much everything about it! It does make dry lips obvious when your lips are chappy, but other than that, it's great! It's a matte lippie that doesn't make my lips dry, the pigmentation is great, the texture is creamy and smooth. It's just awesome!

It's one of my current go-to lipsticks!

So what do you think of the Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in M CR 342?


Cheers,
DAWN




1 comment: