Friday, March 31, 2017

Dawn's February-March (2017) Haul

Hey loves!

Prepare to read more beauty product reviews on the blog because I just bought quite a number of products! ;)

I was feeling down for the past months so I did something that can help me feel better, and that's acquiring new things. Haha! I did try to control my spending and bought things that I regularly use and just ran out of or new products that I will surely use.

So without further ado, here are the things I bought for the last two months...

First are the Korean beauty haul from Althea! I love shopping at Althea because they have  affordable products, plus they give even more discounts!

Rire Brow Gel Tatttoo in Grey Brown
PhP 320.00 (I just really want to try this)

Half and Half Color Stick
PhP 209.00

Skinny Blackhead Closing Serum (40ml)
PhP 240.00

Elizabecca Skin Liar Primer
PhP 280.00

The Choute All Right Sun Cream 
PhP 166.00 (Original Price was PhP 498.00)

The Saem Cover Perfection Pot Concealer
PhP 180.00

Onsaemeein Yogurt Peeling
PhP 300.00

Perfect Cover Concealer
PhP 83.00 (Original price was PhP 249.00)

The next few products are my Miniso haul. It was my first time to shop there and I squealed with excitement when I saw how awesome the products they have there! Their products are majority at PhP 99.00 and they sell various products from cosmetics and toiletries to kitchen utensils and electronics.

Miniso false lashes
I love that the strands of the lashes gets longer at the sides!

Miniso face brush
This is super good in making sure I've removed all traces of makeup when paired with a foaming wash!


Miniso Nourishing and Moisturizing Tsubaki Oil Hair Conditioner

Nail polishes

Miniso cotton pads
180 pads for PhP 99.00? Yaaay!

Belts

Cotton pads 

A brow pencil

iPad cleaner
(I also use this to clean my phone)

Miniso Tea Pot
I drink tea daily. :)

Marionnaud Retractable Lip Brush - PhP 119.00
AloeDerma Hair and Scalp Tonic - PhP 215.00
Veet Face Cold Wax Strips - PhP 204.00

Golden Fabulouz Keratin Hot Oil Cream 
Buy 1 Take 1 for PhP 239.00

BioFresh FlexGel Heel Cushion - PhP 319.75

I also bought books to read. Yay! I'm happy that the SM San Lazaro branch of Booksale carries so many art books!

The thickest one on the photo is
Paintings in the Musee d Orsay - PhP 1,850.00

The Artist's Eyes: Vision and the History of Art by Michael F. Marmor and James G. Ravin
PhP 320.00

The Oxford Dictionary of Art
Second Edition
PhP 370.00 

The Northern Renaissance by Jeffrey Chipps Smith

Impressionism by James H. Rubin

Baroque and Rococo by Gauvin Alexander Bailey

Art in Modern Culture: An Anthology of Critical Texts
Edited by Francis Frascina and Jonathan Harris

The four Phaidon books are PhP 550.00 each


Injustice: Gods Among Us Year One
The Complete Collection
PhP 1,150.00
I'm sorta a DC Comics fan... :P

Of course I had to buy a few art supplies...
Mont Marte Brush Set - PhP 335.00
Scotch masking tape - PhP 79.75

Finally, I bought a number of items at Beauty Bar. All of these are bought on a discount!
StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blushes in Apricot - PhP 347.50
StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blushes in Petal - PhP 300.00
(Original price was PhP 695.00)

StudioMakeup Eye Brightening Illuminator in Silk - PhP 323.75
(Original price was PhP 925.00)
StudioMakeup Soft Blend Eye Shadow in Peach Sorbet - PhP 218.75
(Original price was PhP 625.00)

I also bought two blouses from Landmark that I can wear to work. They are comfy, I like the material, and it's very affordable!

Both blouses are from the brand Figures.
PhP 369.75

PhP 379.75

Finally, I like my room to smell nice when I hang there before going to bed. I used to light up tea candles and had to buy expensive essential oils. Now I could just get the water-soluble ones and just add water to this...
PhP 563.40

It keep my room humid too which is good for the skin. ;)

And those are the new products that are added to my stash! Which one is your favorite? Comment below so I can publish a review soon!


Cheers,
DAWN



2 comments: