Sunday, March 26, 2017

Flormar: Deluxe Cashmere Stylo Lipstick in DC30 Austere Brown

Good evening ladies,

Sharing with you a new lipstick from Flormar.


This lipstick line according to their website is made of a

Special formula that combines the finest colour pigments with an infusion of last generation moisture - boosting complex. Orchid Complex leaves the lips smooth and provides moisturizing. Fights free radicals and reduces appearance of fine lip lines. Shea butter and Cacao butter gives hydration and protection to the lips with mild and soothing effect. A full basket of anti-oxidants loaded formula leaves lips wrapped in light glossy color, comfort, nourishing and protection.


I love this simple gold packaging since it gives off an elegant feeling to the product.


The lipstick is very moisturizing and easy to apply. My lips tend to chap in 2 to 3 hours, but I did not experience that with this. The color is build-able as well and does not transfer a lot.



It isn't long lasting and you'd need to reapply after 4 to 5 hours or after a meal. However, that is not a big problem if you're not really into long lasting shades. I was more disappointed about discrepancy with the shade of the lipstick. When I saw this, I was overjoyed that I found a brown shade lipstick since I have never had that shade in a lipstick.

However, I was a little bit disappointed that the color is not as how it looks on the tube.


As you can see on the swatch, it looks a bit of a browny-red tone but not entirely a deep brown.


Lips sans product




As you can see in this swatch it looks more like a neutral color but I guess, depending on the light source, it either looks dark red (below) or natural lip.


But I do think this is a pretty good lipstick to have especially for short trips/events. I've only tried this once though and I might update this post with subsequent use. 

It costs 399 and is available in Watson's.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment