Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Nivea Brings the First Deo Serum in the Philippines For the Next Level You!

Hello lovelies!

I'm excited to try this new product from Nivea!!! I just saw this press release today and I can't wait to share it with all of you. Check this out!



 The 1st Deo Serum in the Philippines for the Next Level You 

NIVEA understands that today’s Filipina is more empowered than ever—never settling, achieving more and always aspiring to be better. 

That’s why NIVEA has created the 1st Deo Serum in the Philippines, to help women be ready to take it to the next level. Introducing the NIVEA Extra White Deo Serum! The newest product innovation from NIVEA features a concentrated, translucent serum formula that can penetrate deeper into the skin for deo care protection and whitening like never before.  


 NIVEA Extra White Deo Serum contains 10x more Vitamin C and EvenWhite Technology to effectively and evenly whiten underarm skin in as quickly as 5 days.  



 NIVEA White & Firm Q10 Deo Serum has a quick absorbing formula with a special Q10 ingredient that reduces wrinkles and firms up loose skin on top on its whitening benefits. Now you can achieve whiter, smoother and firm underarm skin. 


 For more information, visit NIVEA.ph, like us at NIVEA Philippines and follow us @NIVEAphils on Twitter and Instagram

__________________________________

Okay, so a deo that promises to level up its moisturizing properties (it avoids chicken skin!) and also helps whiten your underarms (I super need this). I have been using Nivea deos for a long time and it works well in controlling sweat and odor. 

I can't wait to go buy one and try this for myself... I think I'll grab the Q10 first. ;)


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment