Sunday, May 29, 2016

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Snow Pink

Hey loves!

My brother just graduated a couple of days ago and he is now a doctor of medicine! WOooot! Both my siblings graduated this year from their post-graduate studies (one is a doctor of Medicine and one is a doctor of Philosophy). Awesome right!? I'm a proud sister here! And I'm almost done with my MA studies too. I'll be taking my comprehensive exam soon and hopefully start working on my thesis. So wish me luck!

And that's my life update for now. Tonight, I'll share another short swatch post. :)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss


And the shade is in Snow Pink.


This is another product I inherited from my sister. It was actually odd that she bought this lipgloss because I don't remember her being fond of translucent nor glittery glosses... I don't even think she likes glosses at all. Anyway, I was sort of right because she gave it to me. Haha!


I don't really wear lip glosses often but I really like seeing little, fine glitters on the lips. I thought I could top this off on a lipstick or lip stain.


Here's the swatch on my hand:

And on my lips:


I'm not wearing any lipstick underneath. So as you can see, the lip gloss doesn't provide much color, just lots of glitters! I think I will use it with a lip tint and have like a fairy-ish look. The simple, yet shimmery finish on the lips would go well with long lashes (with falsies of course). I'll try to post an FOTD of that look sometime. ;)

What are your thoughts on the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Wow too sheer and I am afraid. Haha! Congrats to your siblings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I wouldn't use this product alone on my lips. :P

      Delete