Monday, September 07, 2015

Sephora Pantone Universe Gleaming Lipgloss in Baked Clay

Hi dearies!

Last July, my friend Anna came over and gave me this pretty mini lipgloss. 

It just looks so cute because it's so small... I think it's only around 2 inches long. Or prolly even less! :P

And I don't have much brown-ish lippies right now so it's a nice addition to my collection.


I think this is included in one of their old sets of glosses. I just want to share a swatch of it just for reference. :P

Swatch on hand

Applied on lips

The lipgloss is very, very pigmented. The color is also wearable. It smells soooo fantastic too—like a sweet, vanilla cupcake! The only thing I'm not so fond of is it's kinda sticky but it doesn't bother me much.

What do you think of this shade? Do you have products from Sephora Pantone Universe?


Cheers,
DAWN


10 comments:

  1. The color is very nice! Do you know of other brands, preferably localy available, which carry pigmented glosses? I've been into the Japanese makeup trend and they all have glossy lips eh XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline and Revlon have very good pigmented lipsticks you can check out. :D

      Delete
  2. Ganda! Pwedeng gawi8ng 90s lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a set of mini lip glosses I got from Victoria Secret. Similar packaging shape, and may vanilla scent din. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooohhh... I wonder why it's so similiar... hmmm... :P

      Delete
  4. It sure looks like a great metallic colour for Friday party wears. Well reviewed girl.

    Chaicy recently posted.. Pastels OOTD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it is also very wearable even if it's a metallic shade.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, that shade is DIVINE! I think of cleopatra and I love how it looks on pigmented lips like yours and mine! I'm a fan of the minimalist small packaging, I'd love that to carry around.

    ReplyDelete