Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Liz's September Haul Post

Good day ladies,

It's been a while since I've gone out shopping and the first few things I buy are actually gifts for other people. Two of them I can't post yet since I haven't given them out yet. But anyway, here are things I've bought over the past month.


Bought Dawn's gift from The Body Shop, their Vitamin C face mist.

The Shu Uemura is actually a gift from a friend who went to Japan.


About 3 years ago, I bought myself a gold one from Sephora during my Canada trip. You can check that one out along with our mini review by clicking the link. I signed up for a Sephora card and this year's birthday freebie was this Nars lip pencil/lipstick.


Good thing one of aunts there, who always picks up my birthday freebies, had a friend who came back for vacation this year. I often see notifications from Sephora about my freebies and their current on sale items. It does frustrate me so much that there isn't any Sephora store in the Philippines and that they don't ship here.

I had been eyeing a lot of their Sephora favorites sets to give as gifts to friends since they're a lot cheaper than the gift sets locally available in Beauty Bar shops. But then again, there are a lot of other web based stores with a wide selection of make-up items that ship locally, like Zalora, they even have promotions and discounts which are surely budget friendly. You can click the link (store name) to visit their sites and browse.


And here, I finally bought something for myself. I've been attending Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in the past month and my knees are getting scraped by the uniforms. To prevent further injuries, I bought these knee pads at Trinoma's Landmark store.

Not included in the pictures are the gifts I bought for my mom and my sister. I bought my sister a cookie scooper, which looks a lot like an ice cream scoop. As for my mom, I bought her something to keep our oven clean, so she doesn't have to clean it as often.

This is such a measly haul post, but one I am quite proud of since they come from my "salary". I hope in the future I may be able to post more hauls.

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment: