Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam

Hi guys!

While I was washing my face, I realized that the cleanser I was using was almost done. Another thing I realized is that I haven't blogged about it! Haha! And that is why I will be giving my quick thoughts on this...

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam

This was included in a limited edition Best Seller Collection I bought a year and a half ago but I only opened it around 5 months ago.

This tube only holds 80ml and is not the full size. This is slightly smaller and is only sold in the set. The product sold individually holds 150ml.

Check out what the product is about on the label:


Info from the website:

Soft, creamy lather provides gentle cleansing that last during cleansing.
(huh?)

Get adequate amount for foam. Massage gently all over the face and rinse it off with lukewarm water


This is what the cleanser looks like. It is pearly white and it foams up well when water is added and massaged on skin.

To be honest, I find most Korean cleansing foams, no matter what brand, very similar. So I'm not expecting too much from this, but I am curious though as to why this was included in the Best Seller Collection. It must be pretty good, right?

So I tried it the first time five months ago. It has a pleasant, mild scent. I can't distinguish it but it has a bit of a floral smell... I'm bad at describing scents, I know. :P As I said, it foams up when massaged with water. My first impression was it's good. I feel refreshed after washing my face.

So I've been using it since then. Most of you probably know that I use makeup every time I go out of the house and that my foundation is mostly with heavy coverage so removing makeup takes time for me. After I use a makeup remover, I wash my face with a cleanser and right now, I use this one. What I like about this is that whenever I use this after the makeup remover part, my face is clean of makeup! I bet that if you only apply light makeup, it can remove your makeup without the makeup remover part. It doesn't remove waterproof mascaras well though like the one from Heroine Make and Majolica Majorca.

And even though it thoroughly cleanses the face from dirt and makeup, my face does not encounter any drying! For the brightening effect, I don't know. I don't see it. Maybe I will have to use the entire line for that? I can't say. :P

Overall, I recommend it! It cleanses my skin from dirt and makeup (post-makeup remover of course) and I don't experience drying nor irritation. I understand now why it's among The Face Shop's best sellers.

And those were my thoughts on The Face Shop's Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam. If you have tried this, please share your experience with it. I'd like to know if you liked it as well. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Saw the haul post, the set wasn't bad for the price. You got a lot of stuff in the box! :)

    CJ | From Manila with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! All thanks to my friend who gave me a heads up! :D

      Delete
  2. I too have used this before and really loved it! I love the texture and really feel that my skin is clean without being too dry afterwards!

    ReplyDelete