Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Better Skin with Leaders Cosmetics

Hey loves!

Finally, I'm back to regular programming... well, I don't think I can post daily yet since I still have some exams to study for... BUT I won't be absent for a whole week like before. :P

Anyway, last week, I received a package containing these four face masks...

At first, I thought that this were new products from a familiar brand, but when I saw the logo, it was a completely different and new brand to me! The brand is called Leaders and it is from Korea and it specializes on skincare products. Here's the brand info from their press release:

 About Leaders Cosmetics
Leaders Cosmetics is a professional cosmeceutical brand found in 2004 by leading dermatologists from Korea’s Seoul National University. The brand’s mission is to bring out the inner confidence in women through beautiful skin. Leaders Cosmetics promises to deliver products that are:
  Professional. All Leaders skin care products are developed by Korea’s top dermatologists.
  Innovative. Leaders Cosmetics continuously invests in scientific research to create unique
cosmetics which will answer all existing skin problems.
  Confident. No mineral oils, artificial colors, or animal-based ingredients are used in Leaders
products. All Leaders skin care products are also dermatologically-tested.
  Reasonable. Leaders promises a reasonable price for all customers by providing affordable
cosmetic containers.

Having oily and troubled skin from acne and scars, I was excited to try this out. I've been focusing on skincare lately to remedy my problems and I'm hopeful that these Skin Renewal masks can help me out. Below are the info of each masks:

Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask (Php 98.00)
Skin that’s constantly exposed to the sun can become dull and looking tired. Rejuvenate your
skin with an Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask. This aloe-based mask instantly relieves sensitive,
irritated, or inflamed skin. It also deeply moisturizes skin with the help of cactus extract.

Collagen Lifting Skin Renewal Mask (Php 98.00)
Experience a non-surgical face lift at the comfort of your own home! The Collagen Lifting Skin
Renewal Mask has hydrolyzed marine collagen properties which offers lifting and moisturizing
effects to the skin. This mask is best for skin in need of elasticity boost and to fight early signs of
aging.

Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask (Php 98.00)
Bring back that radiant glow with the Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask! This contains strengthened
vitamin C derivatives which clarifies skin, resulting to a radiant glow. These vitamin-enriched
mask deeply moisturizes and restores vitality to dull skin.

Tea Tree Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask (Php 98.00)
Give your sensitive skin some extra TLC by using the Tea Tree Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask. The
combination of tea-tree and organically-certified extracts soothes and calms skin. This mask can
even be used to relieve sunburned skin.

 I tried the Tea Tree variant first because it says that it helps in soothing and calming the skin. Now that it's summer in the Philippines, the sun and the heat are more intense so I think these masks would be helpful with making my skin feel softer and appear healthier.


Here's my face with the mask on. 
Be careful when unfolding the mask. It's not very thin but it doesn't have the usual plastic separator so that unfolding would be easier. I let it stay on me for 20 minutes, or until the mask is dry. The smell is pretty pleasant, very unnoticeable tea tree scent.


And after taking off the mask, my skin looks brighter and more dewy! Looks good, right? My skin feels incredibly smoother as well and I'm very satisfied with the outcome. I hope that I can get this effect from the remaining four masks. Awesome!

Anyway,
For more information, Like Leaders Philippines on Facebook and follow @LeadersPH on Twitter.

 Leaders Cosmetics is available at:

And oh, I would like to share with you guys that some of my works for my Abstract Art class are exhibited in the Beato Angelico Gallery, UST. Feel free to drop by if you are near the campus! ;) This will run until this Saturday! :D


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment