Thursday, July 31, 2014

Etude House: I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist

Good evening ladies,

Just sharing with you a quick product review of Etude House's I'm Blooming, Sebum Control Mist.


So, firstly, I would like to apologize for the lack of photos in this post. Haven't had the time to snap a shot of my face at the end of the day as I most often crash-sleep onto my bed once I get home. But... I do promise to update this post one of these days with a snap of my face. :)

One of the biggest problems I really have is that my face gets super oily throughout the day. It gets so bad that if I don't wash or wipe my face, my eyes start to sting because my face's oil kind of seeps onto it (not a very good mental picture I imagine). It's also problematic when I'm wearing make-up as the constant blotting does not help me prolong my make up. Since Dawn already introduced me to sebum control mists, I decided to get one hence this product.

So what does this mist promise? See picture below for answers.


Now for my thoughts:

1. True enough it helps LESSEN the sebum onto my face. I usually start oiling up (if I am in the Clinical Division) around noon and the sebum just looks like grease. When I used the mist, the sebum was not as worse as it used to be.

2. I do find it quite refreshing on the skin whenever I use it. Sometime when I feel my face is dry, I spray it.

3. It does not help much in making your make-up last long. Sorry ladies, it really doesn't.

4. It smells fantastic.

So, there you have it for my quick product share/review.

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment: