Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ZA Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream

Hey loves!

Just sharing a quick review on 

ZA Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream
I bought this on a huge discount actually. The original price was Php 725.00 and I got it for only Php 399.00. Awesome, right?


I was convinced by my friend, Robin, to purchase one... oh wait... she really planned to go to SM North to buy it because it was on sale... I was just an impulse buyer and bought one too because of the huge discount. Haha!

For more info on this product, here are pictures of the labels on the box:


I decided to get it because moisturizing is an important thing in skincare. It was such a good deal and I knew that I'd surely use this. I have emptied the tub a week ago actually. It took me more than a month to finish the whole tub!

I use this every night before I go to bed (I use a different moisturizer in the morning). What you'll notice in your first try is that it smells really pleasant. It looks thick but it feels light on skin and it gets absorbed by the skin within a few minutes.


You'll also notice that your skin gets firm and soft, especially the next day after you wake up. It really does the job hydrating my skin. I really like it and I'm happy that I got a great deal with this product. I just don't advice those with oily skin like me to wear it during the day or underneath makeup because it will really oil you up! Just use this at night and let it's uber moisturizing magic work on your skin. :D


Cheers,

DAWN

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just got this in a prize pack and am planning to start using it once my current night moisturizer runs out. I'm happy it showed great results for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice :) Though a bit pricey but I think it's effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great moisturizer! I've been looking out for a thicker texture because my skin tends to get dry on my forehead very easily nowadays! I should check out some of their skincare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! You should check their stuff out. I think they have another skincare line that also focuses on deep hydration.

      Delete
  4. Wow sulit ah. I'm oily and I've always associated collagen for dry skin. Si Etude may kasalanan kasi "Moistfull Collagen" yung line nila. Haha. Ok rin siya for oily or mejo heavy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay naman siya pero not for day time talaga kasi mag ooil-up ka. For night time talaga to for me. It smells so good pa and it dries on skin pretty quickly so no annoying feeling before going to bed.

      Delete