Monday, December 23, 2013

Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude

Hello guys!

Just sharing this lippie I got from Sample Room using the points I accumulated.

Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick

The shade I got is Pinkish Nude.
I wanted to get this because I want to get that perfect pinkish nude shade which I actually found in 2 lippies I have shared before (click here and here to find out what they are).


More info about the product from Sample Room's website:

Keep your lips healthy and kissable with Colour Collection’s Vitamin E Lipsticks, a range of lipsticks that are formulated with Vitamin E, making your lips still look moisturized and supple even long after the color wears off. It also has sunscreen that protects your lips from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Tupperware Brands’ premier cosmetic line presents these specially enriched glam lipsticks with Vitamin E -- widely known for its capability to speed up cell regeneration and retain natural moisture content of the skin.
By helping you maintain smooth, sensuous and vibrant lips, Colour Collection's Vitamin E Lipstick puts the glamorous finishing touch to your look with over 15 passionate shades and 3 types of finishes – matte, satin and sheer.
Full size: 4g
Price: PHP 330
Sample Size: 1 pc. 4g (full-sized)

The packaging is the usual classy black tube. I don't really have much to say about it since it's getting pretty common. :P

Here's a closeup of the product.

It's really creamy that it gets melted quickly when left in a pretty warm place. My lipstick bullet broke because my room was... errr... too warm for it I guess. :(

Swatch on paper

Swatch on arm

On my lips

I find this lipstick too creamy for me. It usually piles up on the lines of my lips which looks very unattractive. If you have dry lips, then it will make the chappy area very visible too.


What I do is I blot it a few times so that it looks subtler just like on the photo above. It looks more decent that way in my opinion.

The shade is actually nice but not a fan of the consistency. Still willing to try other lippies from Colour Collection but I will probably stir away from their sheer collection. :P

So what are your thoughts on this lipstick? Have you tried any lipstick from the brand? If yes, which shade? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment