Thursday, May 31, 2018

Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl in 451

Hi guys!

I’m currently on a trip and won’t be home for another week, which explains why the blog has been quiet for a while. I’ve been in Sydney for the past seven days to spend time with my sister and I’ve been having a blast! You can check out the places I’ve been to on my Instagram.

As much as I’m having fun here, I feel bad that my blog is inactive so let me share a quick swatch post for now...

Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl in 451


I got this for free when I attended the 10th anniversary celebration of Project Vanity. It was included in the beauty kit that the attendees were able to take home.

If you want to buy this, it's PhP 475.00 each in stores.

I've always been intrigued when it comes to Inglot products but I haven't been shopping for their products yet, so I'm curious to see if I will like this eyeshadow and if I should buy more from them.

Anyway, let's get to know the product first...



More info from the website:

Eye shadow that contains special silicones and treated pigments. It boasts high lubricity and a silky touch combined with easy, smooth, long lasting, and crease resistant application. The unique Freedom System allows you to mix and match products and colors to make your own custom designed palette of almost any size. Remember to choose a perfect home for your Freedom System products selecting a matching palette.


What I like about Inglot products is you can customize your own palette and you can buy particular shades. So when you buy just one eyeshadow, you get it as you see it on the photo above. It makes everything affordable and personalized. Now if you're only after one color, then you'll have to buy something to house it in. For now, I placed mine in a metal palette I have in my stash.

The shade 451 is like a sparkly gun metal grey-black. 

The shimmers are a play of blue, purple and silver. It gives the shade the spunky yet creative attitude, at least that's my impression.

Here's the arm swatch.

The eyeshadow is buttery smooth and is not too chalky. It's highly pigmented too! I would wear this as base then have a darker black to create depth. With a good eye shadow primer, it can last the whole day!

The shade is something I do not use often though but I do like the quality of this that I think I might check out more Inglot eyeshadows and get me some shades that I like!

What's your favorite shade from Inglot? Any recommendations?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment