Monday, May 14, 2018

April-May (2018) Haul

Hello loves!

How's your summer so far? The heat index this afternoon was a crazy 41 degrees C! I know some friends who love the summer and love going to the beach, but not me. This heat is killing me!!! 

So what do I do to keep myself cool (and sane???)? I usually hang in my room with the air conditioner on and watch some series or just go to the mall and shop! And for today's post, I'll share with you what I have bought during the last two months.

First off is a haul from The Body Shop which is currently having a huge sale! Their items are discounted up to 50% off so go check out the nearest branch and enjoy these cruelty-free products. Here's what I bought:


I just couldn't help myself with these, but I think I got an amazing deal!


The Body Shop Vanilla Chai  Hydrating Body Gel-Lotion and Shower Gel

I am IN-LOVE with this scent. I love vanilla. I love tea. Put them together and it's just heaven for me! I bought them for Php 537.00 (original price was PhP 895.00) and PhP 300.00 (original price was PhP 500.00) respectively.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution
Bought this for Php 876.00, original price was PhP 1,095.00

Tea tree has always worked for me so other than the oil, I think I should add this to my skincare to avoid breakouts.

The Body Shop Body Yogurt in British Rose
 Bought it for only PhP 600.00, original price is PhP 750.00.

Don't you just hate it when you want to apply lotion to your skin to keep it hydrated but it just feels sticky, especially in this summer heat? Well this body yogurt feels light and it dries on skin faster so no sticky feeling but leaves skin feeling soft! And I'm also a fan of the British Rose scent. ;)

 The Body Shop Face Base in shade 6
Bought this for Php 777.00. I got this at 20% off but I removed the tag price so I can't remember the exact original price. I got this as a gift for my mom for Mother's Day because she loved this product when I gave her one a couple of years back.

The Body Shop Glitter Dust in Gold and Pink
Bought each for Php 270.00, original price was PhP 450.00

Because sparkles. :)

And I was able to take home freebiesssss!!!
I didn't know The Body Shop gave this much gifts with purchase before!?!? I am soooo happy! I got:
The Body Shop Body Polish in Satsuma, Oils of Life Sachet, Tea Tree Oil Sachet, and Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Clay Mask

All products I bought were on sale and as you can see, the deals were pretty good. If you want to take advantage of this promo, it will run until May 25, 2018! Wooot!

Next are products I bought from other shops. I tend to hop and buy when I have time to kill... it's a sickness I tell ya! Haha!

Nouveau Claw Clips - PhP 64.75

Bought this at Watsons. I don't tie my hair, but this heat makes me want to keep my hair up. :P

 
Bought these books from BookSale, SM North. Prices are PhP 210.00 and PhP 155.00 respectively.

Uniqlo had items on sale! Woot! I needed some basic shirts so I got this for PhP 390.00. I think the original price was around PhP 550.00. This isn't a regular shirt though. It's stretchy and the cut is not like a regular shirt. I like the fit and how it looks on me that I bought different colors too! Haha! 

I got a blue, red, and black. :P 

I also bought some items from BeautyMNL. I hate that they make shopping so easy and convenient that I keep losing money! Haha! I still love everything I bought though! 

I can't remember how much I bought these because some were on sale. I didn't have a receipt with the price so I'll just post the price now (during the writing of this post) on the website.

Nonie Creme Colour Prevails in Nude and Neutral
 PhP 249.00

I didn't want to buy a new eyeshadow palette but I couldn't resist this package design!! Ugh! Is it a butterfly wing or an oil paint mixing palette??? Whatever it is, I just love it!

Dermacol Make-up Cover 
Got this for PhP 950.00. I bought it because it's one of the most pigmented foundations ever. I was curious so now I own one. :P

Dearberry Rockcat Girl Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
PhP 147.00
Because you can never have enough brow pencils!

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 
PhP 599.00
Been hearing raves about this so I had to try it!

 I got this freebie too!

I bought this super beautiful sketch pad at Fullybooked. Not sure how much it was exactly but I think it's around PhP 650.00. 
 I'm a DC fan and I even though I can just google info about the Justice League, I want something to hold because of the artist and collector in me says so! This is around PhP 1k.

Finally, I bought a tea light holder from Daiso for only PhP 88.00. I love the effect it gives when I turn off the lights. :)

And those are the new toys I have in my stash. ;)

Reviews will be up soon so stay tuned!


Cheers,
DAWN


2 comments:

  1. TBS SALE!!!! Bango bango ng vanilla chai! :D But I like Frosted Berries so I might just get that too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May Frosted Berries pa ako e. I like that scent too pero Vanilla Chai is LOVE!

      Delete