Friday, June 08, 2018

Biore UV Aqua Rich Gel Lotion

Hello dearies!

I just finished this sunscreen bottle that I will be talking about in today's post. While looking for further information about this, I was surprised that it has already been discontinued because I happen to like it. It's the...

Biore UV Aqua Rich Gel Lotion


I bought this a year ago when I visited Tokyo. I have a handful of body sunscreens so it took me a while to finish this one. I usually use this when I go to the office. It gives a decent amount of protection (SPF 33, PA+++) and it's lightweight so it's very comfortable to wear.


Although this is discontinued, a different gel-based UV product from the brand is still available, the UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel which sells for PhP 485.00. It promises to provide bigger sun protection (SPF50, PA++++) compared to this. It's housed in a similar looking bottle except it's blue. So I guess I can understand why this one is discontinued since the other one is pretty much the same but with better sun protection.


Anyway, here's the product info from Ratzillacosme.com:




True enough, it feels so light and refreshing on skin. It feels cool but not as cool as when you compare it to a cooling spray. It's still a big relief to put on especially during the Manila summer. I know some people who doesn't like wearing lotion type sunscreens because they feel thick and sticky. The Biore UV Aqua Rich Gel Lotion is the opposite of that—it's cool, light, and easy to spread because of its gel consistency. 


The watery gel consistency is what I think makes this so comfortable to wear. I just love this that I don't think I would go for another body sunscreen that doesn't give the same feeling when applying. I also appreciate that it doesn't have a strong scent and that it doesn't give a white cast.

So yeah, it's a pretty good product. Too bad that I won't be able to get one anymore, but there's a better version from Biore waiting for me to try! Haha!

So have you tried this sunscreen before? What about the one in the blue bottle?


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment