Tuesday, July 07, 2015

NOTD: Crowned Purple

Hello dears!

It's been a rainy week so far. I hope you all are safe. I know that the current typhoon caused many unfortunate situations in the northern areas of the country and also to those who are on their way home but are stuck because of the strong rain and occasional floods, but I can't help but appreciate the cooler weather. I wish everyone is safe in their homes though.

Anyway, here's my NOTD. I thought to share it because I got compliments from it and it's actually very easy to do.



It's like a french tip and I just add chunky glitters at the tip part.

These are the products I used for this NOTD.

I applied the Palladio Nail Repair underneath because some of my nails are in need of that. :P
The BK purple polish is actually matte with fine silver glitters.
The tip is a glittery metallic pink (Max Factor Nailfinity in 882 Angel Nails) and then the chunky glitters, which I bought from Landmark, are also pink.


It's an elegant look, I think it would look better if I have longer fingernails. :)

What do you think of this NOTD? :)

Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment