Thursday, September 14, 2017

NOTD: Abstract Pastels

Hey guys!

Whenever I get bored, I just scroll down my Facebook timeline and see if there's something interesting to read or watch. I saw this nail tutorial (I'm sorry but I can't remember from who or which page that was from) and the look was pretty much like an action painting. My nail art skills aren't as good though and my nail art tools are limited so I can only come up with this:


It's a mix of purples and blues with glitters, of course!


These are the products I used:

CODE Professional in G603
Maybelline Color Show in 
Jenna Hipp (shade to follow)
ORLY Top2Bottom Basecoat + Top Coat
ORLY French Manicure 
And some gold chunky glitters :)


It's pretty easy to do. I just fill the nails with my chosen base, preferrably a light colored one and then add the colors. I tap the brush first on a tissue so that it doesn't carry too much polish so that it creates a sort of brush stroke with extra streaks. Play with the colors! Go for light and then dark ones. I added some glitters for extra glam and accents.

What do you think of this NOTD?


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment