Saturday, September 23, 2017

August-September Haul (2017)

Hello loves!

It's my birth month and this is my excuse for me to do some MAJOR shopping spree! Weeeeeeeee!!! I've actually saved up for me to afford all these and I'm just happy with every single one of these purchases, and I'm very happy to share them with you by writing reviews and providing the prices and where I was able to get them.

So here they are...

First and foremost, the one that many beauty enthusiasts are watching out for...

...the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation.
It's by the one and only Rihanna. I'm not a major fan of the popstar but I do listen to a few of her songs, but after watching reviews of her products, I just might become one! A fan of her beauty line—Fenty Beauty! Wooot! Got this full-size foundation at Sephora Philippines for PhP 1,950.00 and got three deluxe sample sizes! Review will be posted SOON!

Also, I bought a Zoeva En Taupe Palette for PhP 1,106.00. I've been lusting for that palette since the day I saw it while browsing the Sephora website. I thought it was affordable and I love the highlighters I have from the brand so I just really wanna try it. My neutral palette is more on the warm side and I love wearing taupe and pinkish nude colors so I think this palette is a nice addition to my stash.

And I also got the Zoeva Cat Eye Pen for PhP 386.00! I like how black it is.


Last month I went to The Great Luxury Sale and was able to bring home some hugely discounted products. I lost the receipt  so I can't provide the prices of all the products, but I got these babies for more than 50% off...

Make Up For Ever Artistic Essentials
This set has products that I will surely use. What I like is that they are deluxe samples so if I do like any of them, I can buy the full-size.


Sleek Strobing Souffle in Smokey Quarts
Got this for PhP 200.00 only.
I love the color and the chunky glitter!

Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Gel Cream
Got this for only PhP 800.00.
Since I have oily skin, an oil-free moisturizer simply feels better for me.

Aveda Radiance Fluid
Got it for PhP 650.00 only. Yay serums! It claims to "boost skin's natural ability to shed skin-dulling cells."

Chloe Eau de Parfum in Love Story and Elizabeth Arden  Eau de Parfum in Untold
I can't remember the price of each but I think the total of both is PhP 3,500.00.

I also bought some brushes because some of my brushes need to retire already. I decided to go with synthetic ones this time.

7-Piece Unicorn Makeup Brush Set (Pink Gold)
Bought this for PhP 800.00 at BeautyMNL

If I have unicorn ones, I also have a mermaid one! Yay! And they're both Rose Gold!

Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Scrub and Facial Cleanser
PhP 305.25 and PhP 269.75
I like that these skincare products both have salicylic acid.

Bobbie Nail Polish Remover - PhP 68.00
I really like this Nail Polish Remover. It smells okay and gets the job done quickly.

Kitty-Shaped Essential Oil Diffuser
I bought it for around PhP 600.00. We already have two at home but I still bought it. I just like that it's a cat! Haha!

Faber Castell 4 PITT Artist Pens in Sanguine and Sepia
These are 408.75 each.
I need to do some art soon. I feel like I'm getting rusty!


Below are the things I bought from DAISO. These are mostly PhP 88.00 except for the face brush and the cotton pad case, which are both PhP 188.00.

Baking is something that I'm happy doing lately and that's why I bought these. I plan to make a small cake!

A face brush and the cotton pad case

Tea light candles can be a bit pricey. These are only at Php 88.00. They are thinner compared to those bought at the department stores but they last long enough to make my room smell great.

THREADS! Haha! I have a project in mind. Hopefully I can share it to you once it's done!

And those are the things I bought recently. What among them are you excited about so I can write a review? Comment them below.


Cheers,DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment