Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Estée Lauder Graphic Color Eyeshadow Quad in Vintage Violet

Hey loves!

Here's an easy go-to eyeshadow palette that I use when I'm in a hurry or when I travel.

Estée Lauder Graphic Color Eyeshadow Quad in Vintage Violet


What I like about it is that it's a mix of purple and mauve shades that are wearable and they compliment my skin very well.


It's also easy to carry around because the compact is thin and sturdy. It also has the classic Estée Lauder design that's so elegant to look at (although the sticker at the bottom could be further improved).


I love using the first two shades because they are the most neutral. I pair it with almost every lipstick shade I have in my stash. But the purples at the bottom creates a dramatic statement so I like using it when I go out in the evening.


Below are the swatches from top to bottom:

See what I mean when I say they are wearable? My favorite shade is the second one. :)

What are your thoughts on the Estée Lauder Graphic Color Eyeshadow Quad in Vintage Violet? 



Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment