Thursday, December 01, 2016

The Body Shop: Wildest Christmas for the Wildest Campaign!

Good evening ladies,

Yesterday, The Body Shop Philippines introduced their WILDEST CHRISTMAS with the their WILDEST CAMPAIGN at SM Mall Of Asia.


A wild jungle out-camp was set up near the entrance of the mall filled with their latest holiday collection offers. As customary of TBS, during the holidays they release limited edition products that remind which are reminiscent of the season. This year was a bit of a surprise since their recurring scents have gotten an upgrade.


Three new line were released mainly:

Frosted Berries


This is the update on my holiday favorite, Cranberry Joy. The scent is a lighter, and sweeter than Cranberry Joy. Personally, I prefer the scent of Cranberry Joy, something about it makes me feel a little bit more mature whereas this new scent reminds me of teen years.


Spiced Apple


I love the apple fragrances and the blend of the scent of this just had me grinning from ear to ear. It's not the usual apple scent that I am used to but the combination warming combination of the cinnamon and the ever so slight hint of orange just imparts such a refreshing feeling that it got me at the first sniff. :)


Vanilla Chai


The warming scent of vanilla is just a holiday staple for many reasons and I would have been more surprised if it did not make any appearance this year. There is so little you can do to add more appeal to vanilla; it is such an addictive scent that even as an additive in other products, people would prefer buying products harboring the scent.


The day also officially kicked off their holiday offers for all their customers but most especially to their loyal Love Your Body Members, as well as SM Advantage Card holders.


There are the usual holiday gift bundles which you can get with great discounts,


other discounted favorites, which we take full advantage of, and member-exclusive offers like:


I know the matte lipstick and liquid matte were released a few weeks prior but it was my first time seeing and trying them for myself. I just had to share my swatches and excitement.

Liquid Matte is originally worth Php 495 but for LYB and SM Advantage card holders, you can get them at a discounted price of Php 350. The collection consists of 11 shades.

Testers

Swatch (arranged according to tester order)



They are quite silky and smooth. They glide easily over the lips. They are quite pigmented but the color will not start out super pigmented (so no need to shy away from the darker colored ones). It does not feel as dry though it is quite matte when it settles. I will still have to buy and give it a go to compare it with the dark matte lip stain I have now.

But if you're a little scared of the vibrancy of the color, or simply not a stain or gloss type person, they also have the lipstick matte on a Php 200 discount. The lipsticks cost Php 795 but if you present your LYB or SM Advantage card, you will get a Php 200 off.



The color is build-able and seems easier to control than the previous one.

There are many other LYB and SM Advantage Card holder exclusive offers especially around the make-up stations. Visit a TBS branch near your area or any Watsons inside SM Department stores to find out all their member exclusive deals.

And of course, they also introduced their latest campaign effort: protection of the rainforests.



Unfortunately, I was late during the event so I missed out on a lot of other things that happened during the launch, but Emily was kind enough to still fill me in on the details even though they were busy with the clean up. Thank you so much.

They gave me my personalized body butter.


I'm super excited to give these things a try - especially the body butter :).


I was happy to have visited The Body Shop again and to attend another of their event, even though I was late. Anyway, I hope this has gotten you psyched up for a visit to their stores. Holiday deals are always one of the best, especially deals from TBS.

Let us know what you thought about the launch and their new campaign as well as the three limited edition scents this holiday!

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment: