Monday, December 26, 2016

FOTD : Christmas Red

Hello loves!

Gonna share the makeup I wore during Christmas day.
It's not fancy or glamorous. It's actually one of the usual looks I wore, but I used products that are either new or haven't shared in the blog before.


I wore a vibrant, matte red lippie paired with nude eyeshadows and a bold winged liner. I added some shimmery neutral colors to add some glow on my face. 

So here are the products I used:

Here you'll see the products I used for my face.
You might be wondering why you're seeing too many foundations there. I actually mix the Lancome and TCFS to get the right shade (the Lancome one is too dark and I'm trying to finish it), while the Estee Lauder has the best coverage among my foundations, which I use around my jaw area where I most of my acne scars are at. I'm lazy to put concealer on each scar so I just spread the foundation there. Haha! :P

Above photo shows the products I used for my eyes and brows. I used my new Celeteque DermoCosmetics Eyeshadow Palette here and the finish is pretty good. A closeup of my eyes will be shown shortly. ;)

And to add colors for my cheeks and lips, I used the products above. The star of the look is my Ellana Cosmetics Lip in Luxe in Love is True! This is my current go-to matte red lipstick. :D

Anyway, I can put the list of products sometime soon. For now, you can comment below if you have questions. Haha!

So here's a closeup of the EOTD:


Neutral shades and a bold winged eyeliner to compliment the bold and vibrant red shade of my lips.

Here's how I looked a few seconds after i finished my makeup. 


 Most of the items I used are matte—my lipstick and eyeshadows. I even add powder on my face to keep it matte. I added some highlighter to add a youthful glow as you can see on the photos!


And that's my FOTD!

What makeup did you wear during Christmas day?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment