Sunday, April 17, 2016

BYS Nude 2 Eyeshadow Palette

Good evening,

I am a big fan of nude palettes and my most favorite from my stash is Urban Decay's Naked Palette. Therefore, the first time I laid eyes on the Nude palette from BYS, I just had to start comparing it. I own a Naked palette and have only seen the Nude palette from BYS, and I have to say they look very much the same. You could fool me into thinking that it actually that they are one and the same. 


However, this product, admittedly, was from the BYS anniversary event and I was given the Nude 2. 


I had originally thought that this was a dupe of Naked 2 but unlike the original Nude palette which was spot on, this wasn't.
Naked2 in color 12Shadows


It kind of felt like an in between dupe of Naked and Naked 2 only with lighter colors. Plus I can't say I love all the choices they put because there are so much more metallic shades which I am not a big fan of.


On the bright side, the product is pretty decent. I have to say sorry about my camera work because it does not do the product justice. It has a decent color payout and transfers well from brush to skin.

Packaging for me is ok because the covering on the lid holding the mirror always feels a little loose. I have never used the brushes that come with it, mainly because I prefer brushes with longer handles since they give me better control and also because the free brushes tend to fall out whenever I open the palette. I love the mirror though, because of its size and clarity making this palette a nice traveling companion.

It costs around Php 1,199.00 which arguably is quite a good price.

So will I buy this again? Come time my Naked palette has breathed its last, I'd most probably buy the Nude palette as its replacement since I get pretty much the same colors and performance for half the price.

Anyway, hope this helps you wrap your weekend.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment