Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bel's Weird Yet Much Appreciated Talent

 A few days ago, some of my classmates went over to our house to shoot a video for one of our subjects. While waiting for the rest of my groupmates to arrive, my friend, Bel, went to my room and saw how messy my dressing table was. I admit I'm not the neatest person you'll ever meet. Sometimes when I go out, I just leave my room all messed up. 

Anyway, Bel was so eager to (more like itching to) organize it. I always thought of Bel as this super organized person. That's probably why she's our previous class secretary and she handled the finances during our Cirq Regal Fashion Show days.

So I let her do her thing on my dressing table. I left her there while I talked to my other groupmates about our project. And when I got back just a few minutes later, I saw these!

 My dressing table, all clean!  (Here are the before and after pics)

Even the drawers were arranged by brand or by size!
First drawer of my yellow container were all of my eyeshadow palettes, Second one contained blushes, Third were the lipsticks, fourth were lipglosses and smudge pots and last drawer contained my eye liners and mascaras.

 She even re-arranged my earring collection in rows then by height!

(Btw, that's Bel in the reflection of the mirror. :P)

Not only that, she even arranged my toolbox full of nail polishes!

 Before

 After

They are now by brand and are even arranged by colors!\
Now I'm hesitant to even take out any of those products out of their containers because I'm scared I might ruin the arrangement! Haha. Although I've kind of messed up some of the areas in my dressing table again. I think I need her to go back in our house some time soon. :P



Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. OMG. Super Organized. Can you send her to my room too? lol... Then I realize my room need some cleaning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!
    awwww...what a sweet friend!
    but if that's me, i won't mind too.
    i love cosmetics & arranging them every now & then is a great stress-buster!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I need her again, too. Each person needs a 'Bel' in their lives. Haha. :P

    Thia - cleaning my stuff is usually what stresses me out. Haha! I like having a clean desk but I'm too lazy to be the one doing the actual cleaning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I make friends with Bel? My room is a disaster area too :))

    She's so sweet to clean up your dresser like that <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! :D I like organizing stuff too :D (but not quite like this. Hihi.) I like how she arranged your earrings by length!

    ReplyDelete