Thursday, January 10, 2019

Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Rouge in RD742

Hey loves!

Happy new year!
I hope your 2019 started awesome. I'm welcoming the year with a hopeful mind and I also hope that you all will too.

To celebrate the start of the year, let me share with you one of my favorite lippies lately—

Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Rouge in RD742



I got this at PhP 500.00 off because I got a gift voucher. It's usually around PhP 1,000.00 so it's pretty much like I got it at half price.

Prior to this purchase, I've never had a Shiseido Maquillage lipstick yet so I was thrilled to finally get one.

I love the packaging because of the metallic pale gold with tile-like texture. Then it's base is a shiny black that gives a classy look. The thin red line also adds a sexy and elegant factor to it.


When you detach the cap, you'll see the product and the shape of the bullet is not the usual pointed shape. It's slanted and flat and a bit thinner than the usual lipstick bullet.

The product is mildly scented and it's like a sweet, vanilla-ish smell. I can't describe the exact scent though.

The color is a classic nude, leaning to the peachy side.

Check out that beauty!!!


I just think that it's the perfect nude lipstick for me. Before, I tend to go for nude pinks, but this one wins hands down. My face lights up when I wear this. I think the shade compliments my warm skin tone well.

I like the shine because it gives a subtle glow overall. It's also moisturizing and comfortable to wear. The lasting power is decent, except when you eat because it gets removed easily, but I can always reapply again!

So that's all for this post. I'm loving this shade and the product itself. I still have another shade of the Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Rouge that I'll share with you soon. :)


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment